The Google Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd Generation) is a smart thermostat that learns your schedule and programs itself to help save energy. You can control it from anywhere with the Nest app, and it works with Alexa and Google Assistant so you can adjust the temperature with your voice. And it’s beautifully designed, with a big, bright display and metal finishes to suit any home’s style. Available in black, brass, copper, mirror black, polished steel, stainless steel, and white.
• Programmable smart thermostat that learns your schedule and the temperatures you like and programs itself to help you save energy and stay comfortable.
• Home/Away Assist automatically adjusts itself to an Eco Temperature after you leave so you don't heat or cool an empty home.
• Remote control lets family members change the temperature from anywhere on a phone laptop, or tablet.
• With Energy History just check your phone to see how much energy you used and why, or use Quick View on the thermostat's display to reach Energy History, settings, or your schedule.
• Smart thermostat with HVAC monitoring which looks out for your heating and cooling systems; sends an alert if something doesn't seem right, along with helpful reminders to make maintenance easier.
• The Nest Learning Thermostat works with the Nest Temperature Sensor (sold separately) to help make sure a certain room is the exact temperature you want it to be.
• Beautifully designed with polished metal finishes and bright, high resolution display; Farsight shows you the temperature, weather, or time on your thermostat when you walk in the room.
• It's easy to install your thermostat typically in 30 minutes or less, with everything you need included in the box; compatible with 95% of heating and cooling systems.
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 3.3 x 3.3 x 2.7 inches
Controller Type: Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Nest
Item Weight: 0.5 Pounds
What's in the box:
• Optional Trim Kit
• Mounting Screws & Labels
• Nest Screwdriver
• Nest Installation & Welcome Guide
• Nest Pro installation card